3/08/2018

Stand-Up Get Well Card

Welcome back to 3-D Thursday!  Today's card is a stand-up card.  These are my favorite type of get well card because the recipient can easily see the whole card (not just the outside) if they are sitting  in bed.
This cookie card was made for a cookie-making friend who is having hip surgery.   The card folds flat to A2 size to fit in an envelope.
I used a special die that cuts this type of card, but it is one that can easily be made with a paper cutter and standard dies (circles or squares).  In a couple of weeks, I'll show another one that was made without the use of the stand-up die and I'll give instructions.  (Sign up for emails!)
I did enjoy making this card because I have had these stamp sets and die set for what seems like FOREVER and never used it before.  The cookies are die cut and so much fun to make - they made me hungry!

Stamps: MFT LLD Cookie Crumbs and MFT Feel Better
Dies: MFT LLD You're the Milk to My Cookies

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment