I'm the hostess this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I hope I created a fun board for you. It can be challenging sometimes to think of themes, techniques, etc. and put them in an order that makes sense from each direction!
I chose the diagonal down from the left - travel, die cut, antique. I've often thought that it would be easier to create the board if I just made a card and THEN came up with the elements but I'm afraid I'm not that organized! I did however, have a vague notion of making a card like this when I thought about the board elements.
My background was made using a wash of two colors of pink on mixed media paper. The Eiffel Tower is cut from a brushed brass cardstock. Although it should be silver I liked the antique look of the brass. I think I have every element on the board here except for stencil!
I hope you will join us this week!
Products used: (most are retired)
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Parisian Beauty and Very Versailles
- Dies: Stampin' Up! Deckle Edge Rectangles, Parisian
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Blush Blossom, Pecan Pie, Soft Suede
- Cardstock: Strathmore Mixed Media, Merry Merlot, Soft Suede, Brushed Brass, Vellum
- Accessories: Brass butterflies, Linen Thread, gold embossing powder.
Thanks for visiting today! Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'