Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a delicious day! I had a "sweet" card for you on Tuesday and today I have an even "sweeter" one.
I'm the board designer at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week and I hope I have a fun board for you. I love all things gingerbread so I created a board that would be perfect for that theme, but also fun if you wanted to do something else.My card fits a couple of the lines but I officially chose the right column down - gingerbread, embossing and plaid. (See also - gingerbread, holiday, sparkle)
I have a TON of gingerbread themed stamps. So I used a set that I've had awhile but never used. I was going to color with it Copics but eventually decided to heat emboss the image in white on kraft cardstock and do minimal coloring with Prismacolor pencils.
I used plaid paper in the upper corner and some ribbon. Not one to tie bows, I opted to scrunch up the middle of the ribbon and add a button instead. The bottom corner looked a bit bare so I dangled a gingerbread man and holly embellishment from the corner of the house. While I didn't give my stamped gingerbread boy gumdrop buttons I did give him rhinestone buttons!
I hope that you'll find time to join us this week and that you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Yummy Christmas
- Dies: Stampin' Up! Cuckoo Clock, Stitched Triangles, Stitched with Whimsy
- Pencils: Prismacolors - 938, 1082, 916, 923, 1005
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! White Frayed Ribbon, Gingerbread Trinkets and Red Rhinestones, unknown button
- Paper: Stampin' Up! Gingerbread & Peppermint, Kraft