5/22/2023

My Pink Parrot

I'm the hostess at Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge this week and I chose some tropical colors. I originally intended to make a flower fold-it but when getting that out I saw the parrot and just knew. For dessert I had chosen "anything goes" which of course gives a lot of latitude - I added Granny Apple Green! Mossy Meadow is a SU neutral and allowed by the challenge.


I've made this fold-it before - she (or he) is so adorable! I went full on tropical this time and added some flowers and leaves to her.  By adding the leaves, if I put her in an envelope I would have to size up as they make it wider than an A2 card. Postage would remain the same so that's really not a big deal.

I die cut all the pieces and used matching ink to add depth to the die cuts. I added a few gems for flower centers and to also add some sparkle. I've decided to keep this card to sit on my desk and I even named her Lola!

I hope you've enjoyed my card and will join us at the challenge this week!

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Bird Fold-it, newportflowers2stamp dies, tropical2stampdies
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Mossy Meadow

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment