6/01/2023

Paris in the Spring

I'm the hostess this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I hope I created a fun board for you. It can be challenging sometimes to think of themes, techniques, etc. and put them in an order that makes sense from each direction!


 
 

I chose the diagonal down from the left - travel, die cut, antique. I've often thought that it would be easier to create the board if I just made a card and THEN came up with the elements but I'm afraid I'm not that organized! I did however, have a vague notion of making a card like this when I thought about the board elements.

My background was made using a wash of two colors of pink on mixed media paper.  The Eiffel Tower is cut from a brushed brass cardstock. Although it should be silver I liked the antique look of the brass. I think I have every element on the board here except for stencil!

I hope you will join us this week!

Products used: (most are retired)

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Parisian Beauty and Very Versailles
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Deckle Edge Rectangles, Parisian
  • Ink: Blushing Bride, Blush Blossom, Pecan Pie, Soft Suede
  • Cardstock: Strathmore Mixed Media, Merry Merlot, Soft Suede, Brushed Brass, Vellum
  • Accessories: Brass butterflies, Linen Thread, gold embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful collage-y card! Thanks for a great board to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jeanne - this is gorgeous. Love the soft colours and lovely choice of elements. Fabulous Eiffel Tower and looks amazing in brass. So happy to be your Guest for this great mood board.

    ReplyDelete