6/28/2023

Happy 4th Eagle Fold-It

I have an extra card this week just for fun! I've been making patriotic cards for some challenges and I had a tropical bird fold-it card on my desk. I had an aha moment - wouldn't that bird be cute as an eagle?

And so my eaglet was hatched. I cut him three times - from white, brown and yellow cardstock. I cut the various pieces apart and pieced them back together like a puzzle. I free handed the white head. First I lightly drew in the "feathers" then used paper snips to the head from the body.  I also removed the beak from the white head so there was a hole for the yellow one. Both were glued on top of the brown bird.

I used the top hat from Little Peeps Racoon and drew in the stars and stripes. To add some sparkle I used red foil and white glitter paper.

This card was actually fairly easy to make. I love this bird fold-it so much; I already have ideas for more birds!

Products used: all The Stamps of Life

  • Dies: Bird Fold-It, FourthofJuly2stamp dies
  • Stamps/dies: Little Peeps Racoon

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment