6/29/2023

Let Freedom Ring!

I have another July 4th card today. This card uses some of the same stamps as my last card. It is for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - the right column down.  I also threw in a few more elements just for fun!


I was originally going in another direction but couldn't quite get there.  It was also a July 4th card but using different stamps and dies for a shaker card. Well, after a couple of hours I had one thing done for the card (that I didn't even care for) a large quantity of dies and paper out and NOTHING seemed to work.

When I have what seems like half my craft room out and I still can't decide what to do I know it's time to change course altogether. What's interesting is that I was really stuck on the idea of a July 4th card but in looking at the board I did not have to stay with that theme.  Since I don't make many patriotic cards I think that would have been easier. Oh well - that's why this is a challenge!

This is a flip-it card.  I love interactive cards and I really like how this one turned out.


 

Products used: all The Stamps of Life

  • Stamps/dies: fireworks4squirrel
  • Dies: Triple Square Flip-It Card, Let's Celebrate
  • Paper: Laugh Collection

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment