7/04/2023

Color Challenge Tuesday

I've been out of town (and commission - sick) for a while but I'm back now and hosting the challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches this month.  Our first challenge is the color challenge.

I wanted some summery colors so I chose Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral and Midnight Muse. I love this greyed dark blue!  It was an In-Color a bit back but Stampin' Up! decided to add it to their regular line-up this year.

I just received these stamps, dies and stencil from My Favorite Things.  It was part of their kit last month and while I ended up ordering everything in the kit I did not order the kit itself.  I think it was about the same price but the kit had cardstock in it.  That is how much cardstock I own.  I'd rather not get a special price that includes it for free! Anyway, this is a fun suite of products and while the blooms are similar to others out there (that I also own) I really love the script font and the large "happy" die (not used on this card.) I also think the stencil makes a lovely backdrop.

Products used: My Favorite Things

  • Dies: Bold Blooms, Bold Greenery
  • Stamps: Happy Occasions
  • Stencil: Geometric Mosaic

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Firstly - glad you are feeling better, being poorly sucks! Love the background stencilling on this card Jeanne and using the blue for the palm leaf is so striking - such a pretty card. I really loved this color combo too!

    ReplyDelete