5/18/2023

Father's Day Cards

Happy Thursday! I have a Father's Day card for the Team O challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I chose the middle row - texture, free, stripes or plaid.


 

I have several Father's Day cards to make so this will be the first of a total of six. This one goes to my husband, a golfer.  I went through my stash of masculine stamp sets and I'm attempting to make each one in a theme of that dad's interest. For the next five I think I have arrived at a layout where I can just sub the background paper and the main theme to make each card unique. I'll be working on these this weekend and will post the results soon!

This card uses the Stampin' Up! retired set Clubhouse and the matching dies. I rarely get rid of masculine themed sets and every time I have I've regretted it.  They are just too few and far between! My advice for today - hold on to those man-themed sets!

Products used:

  • Stamps / Dies: Stampin' Up! Clubhouse
  • Accessories: SU Argyle Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for a golfing guy and such great colours!

    ReplyDelete