10/27/2022

My Little Pumpkin

My card today is for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Claire gave us a great board for fall and Thanksgiving. This card is for my youngest daughter.


I chose the bottom row across - die cuts, orange, enamel dots.

I haven't colored in awhile and really missed it.  And wouldn't you know that as I start to color again, two lights went out over my art desk! The bulbs aren't burned out so it's a call to the electrician this week. I can still get in my coloring it just needs to be early in the day when the natural light is good.

For this card I used an underlay of Copic markers and then went over it with Prismacolor pencils. I masked off the word pumpkin from the sentiment and made it larger using alphabet dies.  I didn't want to try and align everything perfectly so I went for a casual look of slightly wonky letters. And if you look closely you will see I got in one enamel dot!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Set of Pumpkins
  • Dies: MFT Birdie Brown Alphabet and Numbers

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment