10/18/2022

Two Challenge Tuesday

I have two cards today for the color challenges at Splitcoaststampers and also at CAS Colours & Sketches.

My first card is in keeping with my Halloween goal this month.  It was a little bit of a stretch with Karen's colors of Old Olive, Orchid Oasis and Crushed Curry but I think Ipulled it off with Frankie.  Her dessert is to use ribbon in a creative way, so his hair is actually two strips of ribbon!


 

There was just no way I could figure out Halloween with the colors at CAS Colors & Sketches, although if I had more time I probably could have thought of something.  But I needed a thank you card so I pulled out an old favorite die - Floral Squares.  It makes such beautiful CAS cards!

I hope you've enjoyed my cards and will join us in one or both of the challenges!

Products used:

  • Card one: Queen & Co. Frankie and Friends and Border dies
  • Card two: SU Floral Squares dies and Go To Greetings stamps, linen thread, gems

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your fun Frankenstein Jeanne and the floral frame is perfect - these frames make the best CAS cards! Love the addition of the pearl and linen thread too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both so cute!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet floral image, Jeanne. I also love the thread addition. Your "Frankenstein" is super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold design of cards!! I love the Frankenstein face, too. :)

    ReplyDelete