10/24/2022

Haunted House Easel Card

I've been using my Anna Griffin dies and card supplies a lot more lately. She has some wonderful easel cards - actually some of the best shaped easel cards out there (in my opinion). I bought this last year and of course didn't make anything with it until now.

The thing that takes me FOEVER is picking the paper. After pondering colors for the window frames and shutters I decided to do the quick thing - cut them out of my choices, lay them out and then decide! This may waste a bit of cardstock (as if I don't have enough) but it really does go faster. I can always save the pieces I don't use for next time although in this instance, the parts are so small I did not. 

I have this sitting out a decoration and a few of my friends saw it. I now have a few more to make.  I guess I should have saved those small parts after all!

Products used:

  • Anna Griffin Haunted House Easel card die and Halloween stickers and sentiments
  • Stampin' Up! Magic in the Night paper, Core'dinations Gray, various solids

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment