10/25/2022

Sketch Challenge

My card today is for the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. The sketch this week really had me stumped. Then I remembered some old Halloween washi tape and it was quite simple from there.


The black corner was cut from cardstock and then I layered the washi tape. I did have to cut the striped tape in half lengthwise as the stripes were getting to take up too much of the card.

A simple "boo" finished it off!  I hope you will join us this week!

Products used:

  • Simon Says Stamp "Boo" die
  • Washi tape of unknown origin

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Washi tape is such a great idea Jeanne - why didn't I think of that?! I have tons of the stuff and rarely use it! So effective here and your bold 'boo' balances it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Halloween card! Great use of the Washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute Jeanne! I love your cute Halloween card! That bold boo is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet Halloween card, Jeanne! These washi tapes make the job perfectly and I love this bold BOO!

    ReplyDelete