10/04/2022

Color Challenge Tuesday

Yesterday I said most of my cards this month would be Halloween or autumn themed.  Today's card I'll call autumn since the colors are somewhat fall.  Mical at CAS Colours & Sketches chose Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie (says "fall" right there!) and Shaded Spruce.

I attended Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Cardmaking virtual event this weekend.  WOW!  What an explosion of cardmaking!  Needless to say I got a lot of nothing done - LOL.  I did make several of the cards but also did a lot of watching and learning while making my own cards at my own pace.

For today's card I used products from the event (for one, that tiny die cut envelope which is just adorable!)  Several of the presenters used various types of paste with stencils.  This is one of those techniques where I've had all the supplies forever but rarely if ever use them.  Fortunately my embossing paste hadn't dried out and I was able to create some texture in the background of this card.

Products used:

  • Dies / Stamps: SCT Crop & Create Delivered set
  • Die: (flower) Scrapbook.com Hello  Bloom
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil, Studio 490 Wendi Vecchi Embossing Paste

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun Jeanne! I love the embossing paste detail and pops of bold colour and that sentiment is one of my favourites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I love the way you mixed different products from the kit! I had tons of fun at the Crop & Create event too - it was such an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely lovely! I totally love this flower popping out of the envelope, this is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete