10/07/2022

Frightful Friday 2022

It's October and I'm back with a Frightful Friday for Halloween!  You may think this card is a bit out of my usual style - and it is.

It uses products from Anna Griffin - a crafting company with very ornate, Victorian inspired images.  Anna has some fantastic easel card dies; most are large making 5 x 7 cards.  They make for very impressive cards - definitely good for milestone birthdays and events.

This is the pumpkin easel card.  I used some old Core'dinations card stock since I wanted a distressed look.  I'm not sure if Core'dinations is even made anymore but I have a bunch of it so I'm not worried about needing more!  

The hardest part of making Anna Griffin cards for me is choosing the embellishments.  There are so many beautiful ones and while Anna makes it look simple, it's not!

I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  Keep visiting this month for more Halloween inspiration!

Products used:

  • Dies:  Anna Griffin Pumpkin Easel
  • Embellishments: Anna Griffin Mini Halloween Sticker and Embellishments
  • Paper / Cardstock: Core'dinations, retired Stampin' Up! Halloween paper

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment