10/03/2022

Great Shoes! Shaker Card

Happy October!  I'm kicking off the month with a fun Halloween shaker card for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Mary chose terrific colors for the holiday with Halloween as dessert - Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape.

Because of the sentiment and that great show image, I really wanted this card to have a textile feel so I picked out papers in what I call "menswear" patterns - stripes, checks and a woven look.  Since it was a little dark, I brightened it up a bit with glitter washi tape and buttons.

This shaker is part of a kit from Queen & Co.  you'll be seeing more shakers from them this month.  Since it's October and I love making Halloween cards, you'll see at least one per week.  Check back on Fridays for another month of "Frightful Friday" featuring Halloween.  I'm trying to keep this month to all fall and Halloween cards.

I'm also entering this is "Make the Cards Challenge #64" - use washi tape.

Products used:  all Queen & Co. except the buttons and punch for the sentiment

  • Dies / Stamps: Spooktacular shaker kit
  • Dies:  Foundations 8 and 10
  • Paper: Hocus Pocus, Fright Fest

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great card! I love the shaker witches boot and the glitter washi tape. Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete