10/10/2022

Lawn Fawn Bats and More Bats

I'm the hostess at Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge this week.  I chose Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay and Parakeet Party with embellishments as dessert.  

I'm keeping with my Halloween theme and although these colors don't necessarily scream Halloween, I think they do quite nicely.  I played around with making the sky cloudy but ultimately chose to go with a straight blended sky in Bermuda Bay.  The moon is a very cool stencil from Spellbinders that can give a pretty realistic looking moon depending on the colors used.  Here I used Parakeet Party.

The bats  are colored in Copic markers to color match the Highland Heather and the sentiment is from a pre-printed sentiment package from Simon Says Stamp.

I'm trying to use my stash and I have a TON of enamel shapes so you can expect to see them on most cards in the near future!

I hope you've enjoyed my card and will join us in the challenge this week!  I am also entering this is the "Make the Cards" challenge - theme Halloween and the October Stencil Fun challenge.

Products used:

  • Stamps / Dies: Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends
  • Stencil: Spellbinders Layered Moon
  • Ink: Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron
  • Markers: Copics - V01, V12, V15, V17, E23, E25, E27, G99, G94
  • Accessories: White gel pen, Gesso

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just love this! Those bats are adorable and the one hanging from the tree is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Cards :)

    ReplyDelete