11/07/2022

Oh What Fun

My card today is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I was pressed for time this weekend so I copied the design from the Lawn Fawn blog.  I just changed the colors to Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green.

For the background I made a watercolor wash using colors close to the Bermuda Bay - Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China. The mice's scarves and hats are all colored with a base layer of Copic markers with Prismacolor pencils on top.  The mice themselves are Copics alone and I see now that I should have used pencil on them as well!

This was a fun card and very easy to create since the layout was already done for me!

Products used:

  • Stamps/Dies: Lawn Fawn Snowball Fight
  • Dies: Oh What Fun
  • Cardstock: Basic White, Dazzling Diamonds, Mixed Media
  • Copic Markers: W00, W0, W02, W03. C01, R0000, YG23, RV06
  • Prismacolor pencils: to match! (Sorry, I often don't keep track)

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment