11/23/2022

Yeti to Party

My card today is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers where I am the hostess this week.  My colors are Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Fresh Freesia; dessert - add pink.

I colored the images with the corresponding Stampin' Blends except for the Pacific Point. I colored matched that with a Copic marker.  For my favorite pink I used Lovely Lipstick.  Not sure it's actually my favorite pink but is was my favorite with these colors!

I used the Layering Diorama dies to create a "cave" for my yeti. The blue dotted paper reminded me of snow although it wouldn't be snowing in his cave.  Oh well - it's all mythical anyway.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today.  Now it's time to run off and get to work on Thanksgiving!

Products used: All Stampin' Up!

  • Stamps/Die: Yeti to Party
  • Dies: Layering Diorama
  • Accessories: Stampin' Blends in challenge colors, Copic B16, embossing powder, banner punch

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment