12/05/2022

Sweet Christmas Color Challenge

Good evening!  It's been awhile since I have posted.  November turned out to be a very big month for me and cardmaking had to go a bit to the side.  I can't believe I'm saying December will be calm, but I'm hoping it will be compared to last month!

I have three cards this week for three different challenges and all feature Stamping Bella stamps.  they are some of my favorites to color! My card tonight is for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Karen chose Poppy Parade, Real red and Old Olive with any fourth color as Dessert.  I chose yellow because my penguin needed a yellow beak and feet!

I colored the penguin with Stampin' Blends in the challenge colors and then went over it with Prismacolor pencils.  Hard to see in the photo but his hat is Poppy Parade and his candy cane is Real Red.  

I had just received this embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp and I couldn't resist using it.  It's called Twirls but it looks like peppermint candy to me!

I've also entered this in the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge.

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Penguins Bearing Gifts; Stampin' Up! Sweet Gingerbread (sentiment)
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends Poppy Parade Light & Dark, Real Red Light & Dark, Old Olive Light & Dark
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamps Twirls EF, Tim Holtz Peppermint Embellishments, Old Olive Linen Thread

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just love the candy cane theme in your paper, the folder, the colors, and the embellishments, what a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete