12/08/2022

Decorating the Tree

Happy Thursday!  I'm the hostess this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I hope I have a fun board for you.  When choosing my board elements I decided upon an arctic animal because I know I have so many penguins, polar bears, reindeer, etc. that I could find something to use!


 

I also wanted to do coloring so I reached for my Stamping Bella stamps. (I've used them all week!) I just love the bear in this - he's so big compared to that tiny penguin. And it also makes me smile because this stamp does something so many other stamp images do - combine a polar bear with a penguin even though one is at the north pole and the other is at the south pole!

My other images this week used both Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. One this one I stuck to markers only. I like the look of the markers for the bear fur; I thought pencil might not be "shaggy" enough.

For my layers on this board, I cut an edge and popped up the main panel.  And while I was trying to decide upon a sentiment I noticed the backside of the patterned paper had sentiments on it, so I cut one out and popped it up! I love when things are easy.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will find time to join us in the challenge!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Polar Bear and Penguin and Star
  • Dies: Queen & Co Borders
  • Copic Markers: R21, R22, R24, R29, Y18, Y19, G20, G21, G24, G28, E40, E41, E42, C0, C1, C2, C6, C9
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Paper - retired, Wink of Stella

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card and great theme first time playing along for me was inspired by your card and this weeks theme.Love your fun image and beautiful colouring.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete