12/06/2022

Tuesday Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday!  I've been taking a break all month from the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge but today I am back for December.  Patricia has given us a twist on primary colors with Starry Sky, Real Red and Crushed Curry.

I haven't made a card in awhile and while looking through stamps I found several Stamping Bella stamps that I really wanted to color.  So this week is all about  Stamping Bella.  Yesterday I used a penguin and today an Oddball.


I love  the Oddball stamps although I have to admit that since all nutcrackers are a bit stiff and stylized this Oddball Nutcracker isn't actually that odd.  But the primary colors went perfectly with the uniform so Nutcracker it was for today's challenge!

He is mostly colored with Prismacolor Pencils; since he his arms and legs are pretty thin I decided to lay down a solid base color where he had color and then go over with the pencils for shading. It made this card go pretty fast.

In order to keep it CAS I went with a simple gold thread down the side.  I hope you'll find time to join us this week!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Oddball Nutcracker
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends and Copics to color match
  • Accessories: Gold thread, Prismacolor Pencils to match

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment: