12/13/2022

Snowflake Hugs

Happy Tuesday!  I'm a bit late posting today - things just got out of control there for awhile this weekend. My card does double duty.  It's for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers and the seasonal challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. At CC&S the last challenge of the year is always to take any challenge from the year and make it seasonal.  I chose sketch 497 because I sat out November and didn't create a card for this sketch.


It is also the 500th challenge at CC&S and there are PRIZES from Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things and Uniko!  The challenge will remain open until 6:00 pm EST on December 31. We would love for you to play along with us!

 

 

The color challenge at SCS this week is Tahitian Tide, Gorgeous Grape and Parakeet Party with sparkle for dessert. Let's just say this easy card took way longer than it should have and I have glitter all over everything in my craft room and guest bath. After exhausting other options to get glittery snowflakes I ended up smearing them with Stickles applied with my fingers.  My dark grey guest towels now have glitter on them from attempting to wash the glitter from my hands.  To add insult to injury, you can't even see it in the photo so I added rhinestones for my "sparkle".  Sigh....

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and will join us in one or both of the challenges!

Products used:

  • Stamps/dies: Stampin' Up! Beautiful Blizzard
  • Ink: Tahitian Tide, Gorgeous Grape and Parakeet Party
  • Accessories: Stickles Star Dust, Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I still have this set Jeanne - I love that sentiment! A beautiful card, even if it did result in more sparkle of the guest towels than your card lol! Glimmer paper next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the background! And the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete