7/28/2022

Queen & Company Shaker Ice Cream Cart

My card today is one using the new Crafty Concessions Shaker Kit I recently purchased from Queen and Company.  I told a friend that my goal is to use something within two weeks of receiving it.  Ha ha - I'll try, but good luck with that!  I could probably make cards all day and at the speed that I work it just wouldn't happen.  But I can try.

I did receive this about two weeks ago.  I fell in love with what you could do with the cart.  It can be a hot dog, pretzel, or popcorn cart in addition to Sno-Cones, lemonade or flowers.  And of course ice cream!

Because this kit is a bit extensive - LOTS of itty bitty pieces to keep track of - I used one of their samples as a starting point for my layout.  Choosing colors and patterns was the most difficult part for me.

Queen & Company also suggested that you do not break the small dies apart and I agree.  I just cut all my ice cream pieces in one pass from white cardstock and used Copics to color them.  So much faster than trying to cut them all from separate colors!

This is a fun kit (like all of Queen & Company's kits) but definitely not for those who don't like to assemble small pieces!

Products used:

  • Kit: Queen & Company Crafty Concessions
  • Cardstock / paper: Basic White, Guava, Queen & Co patterned paper
  • Accessories: Queen & Co shaker bits, buttons

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment