7/19/2022

Color Challenge Tuesday

Patricia gave us some soft lovely colors for summer this week - Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam.  As often happens I ended up with more elements than I could use on my card so I made two!  One for the challenge and another that is not quite as clean and simple.

For my challenge card I started with a sketch I found online and then rotated it, moved the focal point and added an element.  So basically changed the sketch!  But it got me started!


My second came about after looking at other cards made with this stamp set - Splendid Thoughts.  It's from Stampin' Up!'s new fall mini catalog. 

This set is not one I would normally notice but I bought the whole suite for SU's creativity day and I am so happy with it!  It has very simple two step stamping images and sentiments in a combination of a script and serif font that can go casual or elegant.  The dies cut the images and also stand alone greenery and a half circle.  I used it here and embossed it with the Splatters embossing folder to add texture.

Purchase this bundle and earn FREE products during Sale-A-Bration!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards Jeanne and they are a great way to highlight the stems in this pretty set. They are also good inspiration for the Sale-A-Bration notelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards Jeanne. Great CS cards and love your creativeness. That bundle certainly is a winner.

    ReplyDelete