7/07/2022

Sunny Side

"Live life on the sunny side' - what a great sentiment.  I made this card for myself - do you ever do that?  No one in particular to give it to.  I like the sentiment and the image - notice she has grey hair just like me and the red convertible just like me! (My profile picture is out of date.)  I guess cards are my way of journaling without a journal.

I saw this stamp on Splitcoaststampers and immediately bought it.  And I used it as soon as I could.  I don't think I've had it for two weeks.  That is pretty good for me since I often let things sit before I use them.

This is for the challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.  I picked the right column down - stencil. gems, sun.

I used the stamps to color in the car and Copics to color the woman.  It comes with stamps for coloring her but I thought it easier to color than try to line things up.

I hope you will join us this week at the challenge.  Although you need to pick a row, column or diagonal, very often the other elements help pull the card together.

Products used:

  • Stamps / Dies: The Greetery Top Down Day
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Basic Borders
  • Ink: Poppy Parade, Real Red, Memento Black; background - Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
  • Markers: Copics N0, N1, E51, Spectrum Noir True Blue Shade Tri-Blends
  • Stencils: Lawn Fawn Sunray Background
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Polished Dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This vibrant card is so much fun Jeanne! She is having a ball driving her convertible down PCH!!

    ReplyDelete