7/18/2022

Color Challenge Christmas in July

It's Christmas in July at the Splitcoaststampers color challenge.  And this week Karen gave us some alliteration - Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz.  Too bad I didn't find a stamp set that started with a P!

I used the new Vintage Christmas and Very Best Occasions stamp sets along with two punches - the Bottle Punch and Very Best Trio Punch that makes two corners and has an elongated hole make everything a tag!

I originally made the card without the corners but felt it needed just a little bit extra, however once the bottle shaker had been inserted I couldn't get the card into the punch!  It's a good thing this is a simple card as I was able to quickly make another.  In fact, I made several since once the stamps were loaded in my Stamparatus I could make them very quickly.  These will make fun holiday cards for local friends ( I don't want to mail the shakers!)

There is a trick to the corner punch.  To get it so that the curves are all facing correctly, you need to punch some of the corners upside down.  The opposite diagonals are punch the same - either right side up or upside down.  I hope the photo above helps.

Now through August 31 is Sale-A-Bration!   Earn FREE products with every $50 in purchases! (Before tax and shipping.)

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment