7/11/2022

Trees for Sale Color Challenge

This month is Christmas in July at the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers and this week I'm the hostess. I chose some non-traditional colors that I knew would look great with this new stamp set.  My colors this week are Parakeet Party, Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana and Blushing Bride.


 

This stamp set has dies available during Sale-A-Bration.  The dies are FREE with a $100 purchase!  They are so fun - they cut out the stamped images and include a super cute retro die cut camper!

I used the Coastal Cabana with Silver Foil for the main pieces.  For the windows I used a piece of vellum over Very Vanilla for a soft look.  I stamped the green trees in Parakeet Party and then stamped the truck over them with the Parakeet Party  The double stamping gives a darker color.  The pink tree is stamped in the Blushing bride with the trunk also double stamped. The ornaments are in Polished Pink and the dog is Soft Suede.

Sale-A-Bration is now through August 31!  Earn FREE products starting when you spend $50 or more.

Products used: except where noted all products Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment