7/16/2022

Create with Lawn Fawn Hive Five

Yesterday I attended the Facebook / YouTube Lawn Fawn create event using their kit Hive Five.  This was one of those stamps that made me think "do I really NEED another bee set?"  With the answer, of course, being no.  But this one is SO CUTE!  I purchased it and am super happy I did as it is already sold out.


I made two cards.  This is the second one I made. I used the tag card from class as a jumping off point.  The tag from the kit said "shaker" to me so that's what I made instead of a flat tag.  I layered seven layers of cardstock together to get the right depth for the shaker.  The Spring Flowers backdrop die was used to frame the shaker on the card front.  

The first card I made is pretty much the card they made at the event. I added a bit more shading to the background, didn't use the speech bubble and added some rhinestones.  Other than that it is like the card demoed.

Even though I copied the card it is always fun to watch others create and see their methods and process.  I always learn something new - whether it's a technique or just a different way of doing something. 

If you love Lawn Fawn, be sure to visit again on Thursday for another sweet card using their products!

Products used:

  • Kit: Lawn Fawn Hive Five - stamps, dies (to match stamps & tag), stencil
  • Die: Lawn Fawn Spring Flowers Backdrop
  • Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso, Distress Oxides Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber
  • Cardstock: Bumblebee, Basic White regular and thick, X-press It
  • Paper: Lawn Fawn Stripes 'n Sprinkles, Spiffy Speckles
  • Markers: Copics as listed in class materials
  • Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals, Stampin' Up Champagne Rhinestones, Ribbon

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete