7/12/2022

Lucky Ladybug

They say that ladybugs are lucky, so I thought this ladybug would make a bright and cheerful birthday card.  And it fits perfectly with this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.

 

This card is simple to create with the Ladybug Builder punch.  I used the Basic Borders die to get my curve but if you don't have a die cutting machine you could easily change this layout to be straight across at the top.

To give this card just a little something extra but still keep it clean and simple I added some small Matte Black dots.

This month and through August 31 is Sale-A-Bration!  Earn FREE products starting with $50 in purchases.  Buy the stamps, punch, designer paper and dots used for this card and you will qualify for a free product!

Products used: all products Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have added this to my CASE pile Jeanne - that ladybird is adorable against the sunny yellow background. I love it!

    ReplyDelete