7/05/2022

Christmas Scottie

Patricia is the hostess this month at CAS Colours & Sketches.  For her first challenge she has chosen the colors, Merry Merlot, Night of Navy and Gold.

 

These colors really said Christmas to me so I went that direction.  A good dark color can usually substitute for black so I decided  my Scottie could be Night of Navy!

I heat embossed his collar in gold and the balance of the card is Merry Merlot.  The plaid emphasizes the "Scottish" in the terrier!  This stamp and punch set is new for fall at Stampin' Up! and is super cute. It comes with three different Scotties and is great for any occasion!  Perfect for all dog lovers!

Products used: all Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your cute card made me smile! I agree that the navy is a clever substitute for black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome use of the challenge colors! This "night of Navy" Scottie is so cute! .

    ReplyDelete