7/26/2022

Easy Quick Card Using Scraps

To day is our last challenge of July at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Patricia has a sentiment focused sketch for us.

 
For my card I made my own stencil using a Tim Holtz Alterations die.  I cut it out of thin cardstock and used that as my stencil.  I couldn't decide what color to make the trail so I went with rainbow!  The word Celebrate seemed fitting and as I can always use birthday cards it was a no brainer.  However I did end up with several extra words as I tried multiple combinations of shadows and words before deciding on this green and yellow combo.  I plan to make several more of these cards with coordinating stars as this went very fast and makes for a good card for any age / gender!

Products used:

  • Dies: Tim Holtz Alteration 660395, Cottage Cutz Celebrate with Shadow
  • Inks: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape
  • Cardstock: Basic White and scraps from my scrap bin!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Jeanne and the rainbow stars were a great choice - so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the colorful rainbow, such a clever take on the triangle!

    ReplyDelete