10/29/2021

Final Frightful Friday

It's my last Halloween post for 2021 and I thought I'd revisit three of my favorite previous Halloween cards.

The first was made back in 2017 for a color challenge at Splitcoaststampers - orange, green and purple.  Kind of classic Halloween colors, don't you think?  I used a cute MFT Birdie Brown image. This was one of my earlier cards using Copic markers.  In some ways I like it better than how I'm coloring now.  I took more time back then.  I really need to slow down my coloring and be more deliberate with it again.

 My second card is for a Tic Tac Toe Challenge from last year.  I dug out my Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and punch.

This is one of those stamp sets I purchased and didn't use for years - basically until I started to really look into cards being made with it.  I'm so happy I did not get rid of it.  I still haven't used it much for Christmas (I have that stamp set too); maybe this year!

Finally, I have a card from 2018 made using all die cuts from Cottage Cutz.  These adorable little ghosts went together quickly.  The background is a wash of grey with bats stenciled in.

 

I hope you have enjoyed looking back on some of my favorite cards.  If you would like more information on each of the cards please click on the photos.  It will take you to the original post with all the products used and marker colors.

Happy Halloween!


Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment