10/01/2021

Frightful Friday - Cutest Halloween

Happy Friday!  I'm going to try something new for October.  Every Friday I will post a Halloween card.  I love Halloween; it may be my favorite holiday for decorating.  But I don't do the scary stuff. I'm the cute cats, bats and trick-or-treater kind of decorator.
My card today features the paper and punch from the Stampin' Up! set Cutest Halloween.  It also features the stamps (just a little) because the ghosts' faces and arms are stamped. I sponged the edges with a little Highland Heather and added some Stampin' Blends in Pink Pirouette Light for the cheeks.

Because this paper is so darn cute I made a flip-it card to showcase it.  I did use a die from The Stamps of Life for the card, but instructions on how to make your own can be found easily online.
I finished off the card with gingham ribbon and self adhesive star sequins.

I hope to feature products from several different companies for Halloween.  And keep a look out during the week for Halloween themed cards as well.  I'll use Halloween for my challenges as appropriate!

Full disclosure - I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  If you like the card today and would like to purchase the products, I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Links are below.

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment