10/15/2021

Frightful Friday 3 - Another Spooky House

Happy Friday!  I have another 3-D Halloween project for you today.  Like last Friday, this one is a haunted house.  I love house dies and have several from different companies.  Some make 3-D house and some are flat.  This is a retired stamp and die set from Stampin' Up! that makes houses for all seasons. 

Although it is not available on the Stampin' Up! website you can probably find it on the secondary market.  This is one of my "I will never get rid of this set" sets!  I love it that much.  The only downside is that the base is too small to hold a tealight.  Even if it could hold one you would need to figure out how to make it open up to turn on the light.



I used a retired brick look paper and inked the edges to make it look distressed.  For the windows I used Daffodil Delight with Pumpkin Pie ink.  This makes it look like there is light coming in from the windows.  I did not decorate the back but it does offer a lot of possibilities.  I hope this inspires you to get out some older stamps and dies and play with them!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Sweet Home, Hardwood
  • Dies: SU Home Sweet Home
  • Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Halloween Night DSP
  • Ink: Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Craft White

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment