10/12/2021

Purr—fect Halloween

Vicky's sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches this week offered a lot of possibilities.  I'm trying to make as many Halloween cards as I can this month, so I opted to use this fun set from the Stampin' Up!'s fall mini catalog.  I love this set because there is a different cat in it that reminds me of our huge red Maine Coon mix.  But for this card I just used the sneaky little cat eyes.

This card was super simple to create. I did die cut my top portion first and then stamped the images.  I also stamped the orange layer first.  When I stamped the pumpkin outline first, the orange "diluted" the black.  I like that the solid and the outline don't have to line up exactly.  It makes it so easy to stamp and look good.

Products used:
  • Stamps: Stampin’ Up! Clever Cats
  • Dies: My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
  • Paper: Basic White, Cute Halloween
  • Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a perfectly CAS Halloween card Jeanne! I love those funny cats in that stamp set, despite not really being into cats or Halloween! They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie that cat is peeking over the top of the pumpkin. He maybe doesn’t want to be dive bombed by those pesky bats! Love the striped paper with your image Jeanne. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete