10/19/2021

Bloom and Grow

I have a short post for you today.  It's mostly because I had a long weekend and I'm tired!  But I did make a card for the color challenge this week at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Vicky chose some colors that are perfect for floral images so that is the direction I went.


This set, "Bloom & Grow" is one of my all time favorites.  I love to color the flowers in this stamp set.  This is a card I have made before in other colors.  I like the layout as it is bold and simple and allows for placement of a sentiment in the lower right corner if desired.  I did not use one here as I'm not sure how I will use this card.  When I decide I'll place the sentiment on the inside.  This is the type of image that can stand alone.

Also, we are having a design team call for the challenge!  If you are interested please click on the link above for more information.

Products used:

  • Stamps/dies: Stampin' Up! Bloom & Grow
  • Background die: Stampin' Up! Stitched Greenery
  • Markers: (Stampin' Blends were used with color matched Copics for the very lightest shade.  Those numbers follow the Blends name.) Night of Navy Light & Dark, B32; Old Olive Light & Dark, YG21; Rich Razzleberry Light & Dark, RV63
  • Paper: Stampi' Up! Tropical Oasis

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments: