10/26/2021

Blessings of Home Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday! I love the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week.  I always love the sketch when it has "any shape" in the description!  So many possibilities!

 

I made this card for my mother-in-law using a sneak peek from Stampin' Up!'s 2022 Spring Mini catalog.  I got this set to use while attending  On-Stage at Home.  Although I have WAY too many floral stamps I really love this one.  The flowers just speak to me and I'm itching to color them all!

The sentiment seemed to fit my mother-in-law - she is the sweetest person you could ever meet.  I plan to give this to her along with some Anna Griffin dies.  They are just her style (as is this card).

I hope you will join us this week in the sketch challenge!


Products used: All Stampin’ Up! Unless otherwise noted
  • Stamps: Blessings of Home
  • Dies: Flowers of Home, Rectangle Stitched
  • Card stock: Basic White, Powder Pink
  • Markers (Stampin’ Blends with darker Copics to coordinate noted after): Old Olive Light & Dark, Mossy Meadow Light & Dark; Soft Succulent Light & Dark, Evening Evergreen Light; Daffodil Delight Light & Dark, Mango Melody Light; Pink Pirouette Light & Dark, RV34; Highland Heather Light & Dark, V17
  • Accessories: Subtle 3D embossing folder, Opal Rounds, Label Punch

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card....love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne those flowers are so soft and pretty! And the sentiment just lovely - I'm sure your MIL will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card. So beautiful, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete