10/11/2021

Christmas Pudding Celebration

Mary's colors this week for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers are perfect for Christmas - Polished Pink, Cinnamon Cider, Coastal Cabana. I thought about making a gingerbread card (one of my favorite themes) but I decided to use this new set.  I've had it a few months now and have yet to ink it up.

I colored the image in a combo of Copic markers and Stampin' Blends.  The paper is from Queen & Co. and is color matched to the challenge colors.

I wanted things to be pretty sparkly (hard to see in the photo) so I used Wink of Stella on the pudding frosting and used Crystal Effects on the berries.  I also used sparkly jewels from Queen & Co. for my shaker elements.

Products used:
  • Stamps: Stampin’ Up! Sweets & Treats
  • Dies: Stampin’ Up! Cloche Dies, Cottage Cutz Celebrate with Shadow, The Stamps of Life, Scalloped Rectangles
  • Paper: Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Queen & Co. Fruit Stand & Petite Patterns 
    Markers: Stampin’ Blends Polished Pink Light & Dark, Cinnamon Cider Light & Dark, Pool Party Light & Dark; Copics: BG0000, BG000, E13, C00, C0, C2, C4, C6
  • Accessories: Stampin’ Up! Cloche shaker, Subtle Embossing Folder, Queen & Co. button and shaker jewels, Wink of Stella, Crystal Effects
 
Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment