11/01/2021

Eden’s Garden

The colors this week at Splitcoaststampers are Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Crumb Cake.  The palette makes for a beautiful foliage themed card.  And coordinates perfectly with the soon to released (11/2/21) Eden's Garden suite.

So of course I used the new products!  The main image is stamped in the Soft Succulent and fussy cut out.  Although there are dies with this set they do not cut out the images.  They are foliage, a wreath and the edge die I used here.

I used Crumb Cake on the lower foliage and my sentiment is stamped in Evening Evergreen - a nice substitute for black!

I did use one retired product on this card - the gold hoop.  I'm not sure why but I love these.  They're kind of an odd embellishment but I really think they can add a lot to a design.

Products used:
  • Stamps: Eden’s Garden
  • Dies: Eden Dies
  • Cardstock and Paper: Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Ever Eden DSP
  • Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Gold Hoops, Gold Metallic Gems
 
Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Autism is often referred to as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) because symptom severity can range from especially mild to severe. Every person with ASD can have their own behavioral traits or unique deficits.

    ReplyDelete