11/02/2021

Oh Joy!

I love the colors today at CAS Colours & Sketches.  Joanne chose perfect colors for a Christmas card.

 
 
I admit I CASE’d this from the Spellbinders website.  I saw this card (slightly different colors) when this die first came out in 2019 and thought “WOW”!  I also thought it would go faster than it did.  My bad.

The card wasn’t hard just time consuming.  The berries die only cuts 10 at a time and there are over twenty berries.  Similarly, there is only one flower die, so that was several passes through the die cutter for those (and the leaves and the pine needles.)  Not a huge deal but if you're considering making multiples of this card know there’s a lot of die cutting!

Products used:
  • Dies: Spellbinders Joy (2019)
  • Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, TSOL Red Foil
  • Accessories: SU Subtle Embossing Folder
 
Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne it might have been time-consuming, but so worth it - your card is stunning! A real festive treat and I love the red foil detail. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just takes my breath away! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete