11/09/2021

More Joy!

It seems every holiday card I make this year has the sentiment "joy".  I suppose that's okay because all-in-all I think that it is an incredibly nice sentiment!

My card today is  an A7 (5 x7 inch) card because after I colored my floral spray I realized that it would be kind of big on an A2 card and ruin the sketch.  But it's all good because all I had to do was make a larger card!

I colored the image with Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils and used a blender pen.  Then I went back over the image with the pencils -pretty simple and straightforward.

I hope you will join us this week - we have a fun sketch!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Words of Cheer
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Christmas Cheer, TSOL Joy
  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Plaid Tidings DSP, Gold Foil
  • Pencils: Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this Jeanne - so festive! The florals and plaid, with that fabulous sentiment are just perfect for the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete