11/11/2021

Be Cool, Be Chill & Be Merry

Team O has another challenge for you at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I chose the right column down - gift, non-traditional holiday colors, patterned paper.


This card is a bit of a departure for me.  I don't use patterned paper much, other than stripes or dots.  Which you would never believe if you saw the amount of patterned paper I have in my craft area!  I guess that's why I have so much.  But I do intend to use it.

I had originally picked out a different penguin paper to use with a larger pattern.  It didn't contrast as much with my cut out penguin and presents so I opted for this one.  I used the new penguin builder punch from Stampin' Up! along with some die cuts from Cottage Cutz.

I hope you'll find time to join us this week.

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Penguin Place
  • Punch: Stampin' Up! Penguin Builder
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Jolly Penguin, Stitched Circle, Scalloped Circles
  • Paper: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Polkadoodles Winter Wonderland

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment