8/31/2021

Sweet Wishes

Hello card making friends!  I'm a bit late for my design team card for CAS Colors & Sketches, but better late than never!  I'm hoping to semi-retire soon and that means there is a lot of work getting ready to turn things over to my replacement. So, I've been busy.  (I know...excuses, excuses.)  The challenge this week is a double - both colors and a sketch!


My card today features some stamps from the new Lil' Bluebird Designs release and some dies from the new Cottage Cutz Words with Shadows release.  Both are available at the Scrapping Cottage.

I had to color match the colors with Tri-Blend and Copic markers.  The Summer Sun was the most difficult to match.  Oh well, I think its close enough.

I stenciled some hearts on the card base to "ground" my images.  When I added the sentiment I opted to not use the shadow in order to keep the card more CAS.

This was a simple card to make and will be perfect for one of friends who loves to bake!

Products used:

  • Stamps & dies: Lil' Bluebird Designs In the Kitchen
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Sweet w/Shadow, Wishes w/Shadow
  • Markers: Spectrum Noir Tri- Blends - True Blue Blends Brush and Bullet nibs, Dark Red Blends Brush and Bullet nibs; Copic markers - Y32, Y38, E30, N0, N1, C0, C2, C3
  • Stencil: MFT Heats
  • Ink: SU Summer Sun

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I think this card was worth the wait Jeanne - as a keen home cook I love this collection of images! Retirement- how exciting! Soon you'll have all the time in the world for crafting!

    ReplyDelete