8/13/2021

Whole Llama Love

I have another card today from the new Lil' Bluebird Designs.  The Llama Love set has adorable llamas with fun coordinating designs and sentiments.  This new line has sixteen wonderful stamp sets in a wide variety of themes.  And there are coordinating dies available for each set!

I started by coloring my llama and hanging plant with alcohol markers.  The llama comes bare backed but there are two blankets which can be stamped to give her a more festive look.  I used a warm gray for her fur and soft squiggly strokes to make her nice and wooly.

I used both Copic markers and Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends.  I have a lot of Copics and you can't beat them for variety of color.  But the Tri-Blends come with a bullet nib that is great for small spaces.  On an image such as this, I will get detailed but only to a certain point with markers.  Had I more time, I may have added Prismacolor pencils to add a little more definition.


I cut a window on the top panel and popped it up over my base.  This card was very simple to make but the embossed background peeking through the heart gives it that something extra.

I added a few enamel dots to finish it off.  For complete instructions on how to make this card please visit the Scrapping Cottage blog.

Products used:

  • Stamps and dies: Lil' Bluebird Designs Llama Love
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Stitched Hearts, Nested Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
  • Markers: Copic markers - W00, W0, W1, W2, W7 Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends - Dark Red Blend, Coral Blend, Light Yellow Blend, Yellow Green Blend, Blue Turquoise Blend
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! retired embossing folder and enamel dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment