8/06/2021

New Stamp and Die Company!

Happy Friday!  Today's a card featuring some images from a brand new stamp and die company - Lil' Bluebird Designs!  These designs are available exclusively at the Scrapping Cottage.  And I am lucky enough to be on the design team and among the first to use them!

I was attracted to this set in particular.  I think it is because I have two daughters and although they are grown now, it brings back memories of princess parties when they were little.  It is so perfect for a young girl!

I colored the princess and pony using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  These markers come with three shades of the same color in one marker and have bullet nibs.  They are perfect for the delicate areas of these images!  Doesn't the pony remind you of My Little Pony?  I had to make him rainbow!

The background was created using Distress Oxide inks, blending brushes, stencils and dies.  Complete instructions on how I created this are on the Cottage Cutz blog.

The princess is popped up using foam dots and I added some sequins for sparkle.  After all, what's a princess card without sparkle?

Products Used:

  • Stamps and Dies: Lil' Bluebird Designs Princess Party
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Fairytale Castle, Hills Slimline, Clouds Slimline
  • Markers: Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends - Fair Skin Blend, Tan Blend, Pale Pink Blend, Pale Pink Shade, Magenta Blend, Coral Blend, Light Yellow Blend, Green Turquoise Blend, Ice Blue Blend, Lavender Blend, Gold Yellow Blend, Gold Brown Shades
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick, Ground Espresso, Pumice Stone, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters  
Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment