8/29/2021

Moose Mountain Birthday

I have a very quick post tonight.  It was my brother-in-law's birthday this weekend and he loves the outdoors so I used the stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life Moose Mountain class to create this card.

Stand-up cards are among my favorites because they are so easily displayed and enjoyed.
For this card, I stenciled the sky using DO ink and then cut the appropriate pieces using the card die.  The moose was cut with the die and colored with DO ink. He looked a bit "thin" so I used the shadow die to give him a bit of bulk.  The grass is popped up off the card front  which allows the semi-circle for the easel to fit nicely in between the grass and the card.

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I cannot seem to find the A2 Circle Stand-Up or the Moose Mountain Dies or the cottage Cutz. Could you provide me with a link by any chance? I love, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like my card! I've put links in the products used section above. Unfortunately Moose Mountain was an online class offered by The Stamps of Life. However, they have re-released classes when there is a demand for them so keep an eye out on their website. TSOL offers a few stand up cards; I have linked to that section of their site. Although the circle is not currently available this could be made with the elegant or word stand-up (without the word insert.)

      Delete