8/20/2021

Wild About You

Happy Friday!  My card uses the Safari Friends stamps and dies from the new Lil’ Bluebird Designs release.  I was inspired to make this card by a challenge at Splitcoaststampers last week to make a jungle card!

I started by coloring the lion, hippo and zebra with Copic markers.  There are so many cute critters in this set that I had a hard time choosing which ones to use.  I cut them out using the coordinating dies.

I glued down the two top circles, sentiment and the leaves in the lower left corner.  I love that the sentiments in these stamp sets have coordinating dies.

I popped up the lower circle and placed some linen thread underneath.

Finally I glued down all the animals and added a few metallic dots.

These new stamps are so adorable and fun to color! There are 16 new designs - be sure to check out the Cottage Cutz blog where I have complete directions for this card.

Products used:

  • Stamps and dies: Lil' Bluebird Designs Safari Friends
  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Safari Friends, Nested Stitched Scallop Circles
  • Markers: Copics - N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N7, E30, E04, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment