8/30/2021

Hello Flip-It Card

I made this for the Color Challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.  Mary chose Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Old Olive with designer paper for dessert.  Normally I don't use a whole lot of paper but I must have been hungry this week because I went for dessert in a big way!  (I have to chuckle when I say I don't use patterned paper because if you saw my stash you wouldn't believe me.  I guess I'm a paper collector!)

The Flip-It cards from The Stamps of Life call for panels of the paper on each side so I picked two in the challenge colors that I thought coordinated nicely.  The die for this card actually has the flowers with it so that decision (what flowers to use) was very simple too.  I used a sentiment from the 2 inch sentiment circle set.

No stamping for me tonight. Cut, glue, done! I love these flip cards - you can get very creative with them. 

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Large Circle Flip-it Die, 2 Inch Circle Words
  • Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Old Olive, Highland Heather DSP, retired DSP

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment