8/19/2021

An Apple a Day

Greetings!  It seems like forever since I have participated in a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I skipped last the last Team O event as I was just too busy.  One daughter moved out and the other graduated with her Master's degree - then we hosted a big celebration.  It's been a very hectic few weeks around here.

But I'm back now and I have three cards for you today.  Several weeks ago I was asked to be a Guest Designer for The Stamps of Life.  Talk about feeling honored!  I was given several dies/stamps that I need to keep secret until they are released on their website. This Apple Fold-it was one and it was just released on the 15th. Perfect for this challenge!

I picked the left column down - die cut letters, red, apple.

This makes a  great teacher or back to school card.  I will also be making and posting fall cards with it - think apple pie!

In case Fold-its are new for you, they are shaped cards that fit into a standard envelope for an A2 card.  There are a few that are a bit bigger than that but most fit this size.  They make very cute (and impressive) cards.  The kind where the recipient says "Wow - you made this!?!"


Be sure to check out this Fold-it and others at The Stamps of Life!

Products used:  all The Stamps of Life

  • Dies: Apple Fold-it, Newport Alphabet Lowercase, Crayon
  • Stamps: crayons2stamp, apple2stamp, patterns4apples

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment