9/02/2021

Big Hugs Candy Corn Card

I'm having fun with Fold-its dies and the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  The last few weeks it seems that there is an element just made for one of these shaped cards.


 Here is the board:
I chose the middle row across - Candy Corn, Orange, Plaid.

I love being able to pick my challenge and I often use more than the three elements in my chosen line.  This is one of the few time that I think I stuck to just my chosen elements!

I hope you'll play along with us this week.  It's a great way to start on your fall cards!

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Candy Corn Fold-it, TSOL Big Hugs
  • Cardstock / Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Basic White, TSOL Sunshine, So Cool paper
  • Accessories: TSOL enamel dots and ribbon

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment